Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wedding Pictures Part 18: Friends

Our friends are basically amazing. And they made our wedding day that much more special by being there for and with us on our wedding day...

From the ones were there in spirit, but threw me one heck of a (totally PG) bachelorette party a few weeks before the wedding while I was in New York...

To the ones that came to the other bachelorette party... (and that one was...*ahem*...  not quite as PG, since Sara was planning it)...



(I've yet to see any from Ken's bachelor party... it's probably going to stay that way.)

From my oldest friends of 16 years (!) that traveled hundreds of miles from California to spend the day with us... 


To the ones that honored us by standing next to us at the altar...


And said the most kind words I think anyone has ever said about us.





From the ones that started out as co-workers, and became incredibly good friends...



(And who took the time to read our programs... hehe).


From the friends we made in college...


To the ones we've known for much longer...


To the ones who have parents, spouses, and siblings that have always treated us like their own family...




Who filled our day with so much laughter and fun...






... we are so very blessed to have them in our lives.

(And if I didn't include a picture of you-- it's because somehow I didn't get a picture of you from the wedding! Bummer indeed! It's not because you aren't loved!)


And for your amusement, one last picture from the NY bachelorette--- the most ridiculous picture of me ever-- because nothing says "bride-to-be" like me acting gangsta. Feel free to commence laughing, and plotting ways to blackmail me with the picture later.

No comments: