Monday, May 7, 2012

End of the mullet

I forgot to add another very important thing about 6 months: X has lost his mullet! His hair seems to have been going through a growth spurt, except for the newborn hair in the back. Which works well since now it has evened out. I had been joking about wanting to cut the back of his hair to get rid of the mullet for a while because I thought it looked funny, but in the end, it has all evened out. Kenneth asked if I had cut it finally, with a "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do" type look. On my honor, I did not cut our boy's hair. (Kenneth also thought I was photo-shopping X's hair in pictures. While his hair does look more red in pictures than it is in real life, I swear my photo shop skills are very basic and I have no clue how to make hair red in a picture. I'd welcome tips on how to do that though. Ha.)

1 comment:

Mom said...

So glad our little X man, is now mullet free! Give him a big smooch from his Grammie!