Friday, April 22, 2011

So, the rumors are true...

Good news travels fast it seems. We "went public" with the exciting news just yesterday, so we haven't had a chance to tell everyone yet, and mom kind of "scooped" us on facebook (fair enough though, we told her it's not a giant secret now).  So here's confirmation... the rumors are true.

February 20, 2011


April 18, 2011

"Pshaw," you might say. "Brianna's just getting thicker around the middle. I develop food babies all the time and you don't see me posting pictures on my blog" 

Well, here's some month-old proof that that isn't just a food belly I've been developing:


(As this child's mother, I'd like to mention again that this is a month old picture. We saw evidence on Wednesday that baby has, since the time this picture was taken, developed long arms and legs, a bladder, lips, a nose, and according to the doctor, a very impressive diaphragm that was visible across the room.) 

More details later... 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Cousin!!! So happy for you and Ken, what a blessing!

Michelle & Luke said...

CONGRATS!!! that is so great- hope you're feeling well- you will be so beautiful pregnant!!!

Patty Stephens said...

Congrats and sassy hair!! :)

Mom said...

Start getting Ken to take the belly photos so we can see your face! Love, Mom P.S. I'm so excited for you and Ken!

Brianna said...

Thanks cousins! And Mom-- I take my pictures Monday mornings-- Mondays because that's when my weeks change, and in the morning because that way any growth shown is really baby growth... not belly full of dinner growth. And at that time of the day/week, Ken is usually still asleep and I don't want to wake him up just to take my picture. :)

Brianna said...

Oh, and Patty-- thanks about the hair! It was finally long enough (after 2 yrs of growing it) to donate to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program. Yippee for shorter sassier hair. Your new cut is cute too, btw!