Saturday, April 23, 2011

You may be asking...

Or, as Michelle called it, Baby FAQs.

But since some questions are more complicated than others, I'm going to break this up into a few smaller posts. Maybe as more people find out we'll get some more questions I can throw out there. 

Question 1:

"Wait!? You're pregnant!? When did you find out?" (Also known as "How long have you been keeping this a secret from me/us?" and sometimes accompanied with "Are you sure you're pregnant?"): We were shocked when we had our first sign that I might be pregnant February 18, when baby was just a wee little thing at 3 wks 4 days. I took a test a couple of days later to confirm, and even that early the tests were positive. So, we have been keeping this a secret for about 9.5 wks. As for the "Are you sure you're pregnant?" question-- Between having every symptom in the book (to varying degrees, mostly not too bad) and 3 ultrasounds at 9 wks, 10.5, and 12.5 wks, yeah, we're pretty sure there's a baby in there.

Anyway, here is Juniper helping me tell her dad that she's going to be a big sister, and he's going to be a dad (to a human child, not a furry one.... we hope.):

1 comment:

Unknown said...

=) I am so excited to read and follow these posts =)! I bet Juniper is super excited to be a big sis!